I am delighted to announce the opening of my clinic for in-person treatments, as of May 25th.
In compliance with the Provincial Health Office, Work Safe B.C., B.C. Centre for Disease Control and the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, I have implemented the following protocols:
- Please stay home if you are sick.
- Prior to your appointment please use the BC CoVid 19 Symptom Self Assessment Tool.
- If possible, please come to your appointment alone.
- Please wear a face mask to your appointment. The mask will be worn throughout your treatment. If you do not have one, I will have some for purchase ($2/mask).
- I have staggered my appointments, to minimize contact with other patients.
- Your room will be sanitized and ready, at your appointment time. Please do not come into my office before that time. I currently do not have a waiting room. If you arrive early, please wait in your car.
- Upon entering and exiting my clinic, please wash your hands and/or use the hand sanitizer provided.
- Your temperature will be taken with a touchless thermometer.
- I will be asking you to sign the Covid screening statement.
- I will be wearing personal protective equipment.
- I am accepting only credit/debit card or electronic payments. Receipts will be emailed to you.
- As always, the bed linens will be changed between each appointment.